Franchisors: Do you need help enforcing your Franchise Agreement? Scott has experience with litigation, arbitration and mediation of franchise disputes. He is aggressive, knowledgeable and can help you resolve disputes in a cost-effective and practical manner. Through the years he has helped franchisors obtain:
- Temporary Restraining Orders;
- Preliminary and Permanent Injunctive Relief;
- Lost Future Profits/Future Royalties;
- Unpaid Past-Due Royalties;
- Consequential Damages; and
- Attorneys’ Fees.
- Scott has experience dealing with single and multiple franchisee break aways, coordinated efforts to undermine the franchise system, termination, abandonment, failure to comply with system standards and the like. If you need assistance, call the law firm of Scott Phillip Weber, PA today at (813)337-6650, or
Franchisees: Are you looking to part ways with your Franchisor? Were you misled in the purchase of your franchise? You may have the ability to leave the franchise system, or receive compensation. But, if you delay, your claims could be time barred.
While this firm primarily represtents franchisors, Scott will handle select franchisee litigation. Call Scott for a private confidential consultation.